The LHS Amnesty International club presents:
April 27th at 7pm
Thank you for showing the interest in LHS’ annual Jamnesty, a Battle of the Bands concert right here at Ledyard High! Here is some information you will need to know about the event:
· Your band will need to sign up by April 4th.
· A mandatory band meeting will take place April 4th, at 2:15 p.m. in room 211.
· The money made at the competition will be donated to Amnesty International by the LHS Amnesty International club, an organization that works to protect human rights around the world.
· Talk to Mr. Jannke (room 211) if you have questions about what equipment you will need to provide.
· If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Billing, Mr. Jannke, or myself.
See you there!